5.31.2010

Summer Stories: Eric J.

Hey cornerstoners


I kicked my 2010 summer off by going on a poorly planned trip to California. Right now I am at a Bible College in Murrietta that a good amount of my friends go to from home. It's not at all what I had expected it to be: the campus here is beautiful and so are the people. I love it here, I had forgotten how uplifting it is to constantly be around a bunch of believers. I am meeting an interesting variety of individuals who are in love with the Lord and who have many different incredible testimonies.


Right now I am with my california fambam... I did not realize how much I have missed them. (I've also missed the Filipno hospitality of which I am deprived of at school where right when you walk in the door, food is thrown into your mouth. It's a dream come true to me). We started our time together at disney world/ california adventures and then hit up random tourists hotspots. It's actually really cold here some days because of the wind, but its still so beautiful! =)


Today, I am taking the day off from site seeing to do some homework, which isn't going so well because it's hard to be motivated about summer school when on vacation. Then tonight I am going to a hip hop show with my cousins, haha... ya know, im gonna show these califronians how to hip hop and stuff. But people from So you think you can dance should be there, so I'll memorize some dance moves and then teach them to you guys when I get back. For sure.



Okay, cool, PEACE.



Oh! PS!!! Yesterday, I worked out with the beachbuffs at muscle beach!! Hahah... that was humbling, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment